[Asterisk-Users] [Sorta OT] Eicon DIVA with asterisk@home

uyoung at utar.co.za uyoung at utar.co.za
Wed Oct 26 01:30:48 MST 2005

Hi,

I have an AAH installation with an active Eicon DIVA BRI card. My AAH is
built on Centos 3.5 which is at kernel
2.4.21.37.EL.

I have installed the source level RPM from Eicon as well as chan_capi-0.3.5.

When I try to run divactrl load -c 1 -f ETSI -Debug I get a response:
A: can't get card type for DIVA adapter number 1

I have been reading and following the instructions and advice in the
following two wiki’s;

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+How+to+connect+with+CAPI
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+Eicon+Diva+CAPI+ISDN

I am going around in circles with no joy.

Does anyone know of a clear concise guide to get this card to work with AAH.

Uwin