[Asterisk-Users] PDA softphone....

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Tue Oct 25 20:07:10 MST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Francesco
Peeters
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:02 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] PDA softphone....

On Tue, October 25, 2005 20:43, Dean Collins said:
> As a secondary point, I'm looking at buying a Imate Jas Jar running
> windows mobile 5.0 to replace my treo.
>
> Does anyone have any thoughts on Windows mobile 5.0 specific
softphones.

> Cheers,
> Dean

LOL! If you wait a bit longer you can buy a WinCE Treo!  ;-)

--
Francesco Peeters
----

That's the exact reason I've decided to dump treo. This move of theirs
spells the beginning of the end and after being a loyal supporter for 8
years and 4 models I don't need to wait arund until 2006 for a piss poor
excuse of a treo.

Dean