[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail questions

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Tue Oct 25 16:32:38 MST 2005

All the suggestions I received in this thread were very valuable. I now
have both problems solved.

Setting up a transfer code for VM worked well. I used * plus extension

Also, the Cisco phone's DND worked as well.

Thanks to Andy, Matt and Doug.

</edg>

--On Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:42 PM -0700 Ed Greenberg