[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma A104 errors

Paul paul at siliconvp.com
Tue Oct 25 14:42:10 MST 2005

When compiling the wanpipe drivers, you are faced with only one option that
has 1 through 4 as a choice.  I choose 3.  This does the config for me.

You really have to watch when you compile these drivers since at the end YOU
are confirming the compile was good.  You must look over the last 10 or so
lines before confirming.  Then I believe the tools are complied.

I was using beta 12.  Updated zaptel and it blew up.  Recompiled zaptel, and
asterisk, still bad.  Went to a backup, then downloaded the latest wanpipe
(15) drivers and this would not compile with zaptel.

So 15 & prior zaptel - is a no no
12 and new zaptel is a nono
12 and old ok
15 and new zaptel is ok

Also I follow this procedure
Compile zaptel first,  Then wanpipe, then you must do zaptel again.

If you did all of this.  You must configure wigi interfaces.  Only thing
necessary for pri is # of chans and the d chan number (24)

Here is my config:

PRI: wigi file -----------------------------------------
# Wanrouter interface configuration file
# name:	w1g1
# date:	Thu Aug 11 22:30:10 EDT 2005
#
DEVICE=w1g1
IPADDR=
NETMASK=255.255.255.255
POINTOPOINT=
ONBOOT=yes

Wanpipe 1 conf file-----------------------------------
#================================================
# WANPIPE1 Configuration File
#================================================
#
# Date: Fri Aug 12 11:07:45 EDT 2005
#
# Note: This file was generated automatically
#       by /usr/sbin/wancfg program.
#
#       If you want to edit this file, it is
#       recommended that you use wancfg program
#       to do so.
#================================================
# Sangoma Technologies Inc.
#================================================