[Asterisk-Users] How to configure the communication between twoAsterisk servers

Paul paul at siliconvp.com
Tue Oct 25 13:25:05 MST 2005

I would like to know why you are using two servers?  Are you out of
interface slots?

You stated, Sip phones registered to server B, then you say Server A routes
the call to an agent.  It can not be done that way.

If you want server A to receive all calls and forward them to Server B, this
is done using an IAX link & inbound routing.

Server B receives all line information from the IAX inbound call and server
B routes it to the SIP phone based on the dialplan.

:)
Paul