[Asterisk-Users] Sipura SPA-3000 and Gigaset DECT phone: no ring

Louis-David Mitterrand vindex at apartia.org
Tue Oct 25 12:27:10 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to get a SPA-3000 to work with a Siemens Gigaset 3010 DECT
(cordless) phone. I tried every localization scheme I could find on the
Net, including the settings recommended by the Voxilla wizard.

This Gigaset works fine and rings when plugged directly into the telco's
analog phone line. However it is impossible to have it ring when plugged
into the SPA-3000's fxs port. I made sure the incoming call is actually
signalling by taking the phone off hook and connecting the call.

So my problem seems to be only one of properly configuring the SPA-3000
for french analog line standards or taking into accound the Gigaset
peculiarities.

I'd welcome any suggestions, thanks in advance,