[Asterisk-Users] iaxmodem

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Oct 25 12:19:54 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 11:11 -0700, Lee Howard wrote:
> >Would using iaxModem be feasable for a pppd dialin, or how could I use
> >mgetty with pppd to start it?
> >

> spandsp (which is used by IAXmodem) does not currently support data calls.

I am looking at implementing that, but currently havent done anything.
Its been busy and I am leaving town again ...  Anyway my plan is to
first support TDD devices, after that I plan on working on making
iaxmodem support all the modem protocols that spandsp supports.  Granted
they are all what would be considered slower protocols by todays
standards, they are at least something.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378