[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma A104 errors

Sharon asteriskgirl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 08:23:07 MST 2005

sangoma tech's cldn't help with that error.

Also it did work with asterisk 1.0.3 version wanpipe-beta9-2.3.3

now i'm using wanpipe-beta15-2.3.3 with asterisk cvs head

probably someone cldanswer this
when wanpipex.conf files are created  do they depend on the number of
spans or number of cards.
Thanks,