[Asterisk-Users] Realtime sip register=>

Are london3 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 06:57:29 MST 2005

Dear Juan

I think you are right. you can't add new registers without reload
 asterisk. and the register can't be put in the REALTIME database.

But there is an alternative to put the sip.conf file in in the database.
This is a bit different from the REALTIME engine. This is just a database
table with the sip.conf entries. I think you still need to reload if you
change the table entries.

Extract from /etc/asterisk/extconfig.conf

; Static configuration files:
;
; file.conf => driver,database[,table]
;
; maps a particular configuration file to the given
; database driver, database and table (or uses the
; name of the file as the table if not specified)

; The following files CANNOT be loaded from Realtime storage:
; asterisk.conf
; extconfig.conf (this file)
; logger.conf

 Are Casilla --