[Asterisk-Users] X101P and UK CallerID...does it work?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Tue Oct 25 00:46:22 MST 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 06:01:55AM +0100, Paul Duffy wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Can anyone please let me know if they have got UK CallerID working using a
> X101P?
>
> If so please can you let me know which version of asterisk, did you apply
> the UK CID patch, what are your settings in zapata.conf, zaptel.conf and
> extensions.conf to get it working?
>
> There is a lot of confusion regarding whether the X101P supports polarity
> reversal and I've read you can use the usehist setting but no matter what
> way I try to configure the settings (and there are about 3 different
> variants documented) I can't get it to work.
>
> Any help gratefully received.

There is a patch there that works nicely with asterisk 1.0 and will
require a bit of work to apply to 1.2 .

Apart from that, what you need in zapata.conf:

cidsignalling=v23
; this only works with the X100P callerID patch:
; the TDM400P can identify this by hardware and thus needs here
; cidstart=polarity
cidstart=history