[Asterisk-Users] X101P and UK CallerID...does it work?

Paul Duffy paul at scim.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 22:01:55 MST 2005

Hi All

Can anyone please let me know if they have got UK CallerID working using a
X101P?

If so please can you let me know which version of asterisk, did you apply
the UK CID patch, what are your settings in zapata.conf, zaptel.conf and
extensions.conf to get it working?

There is a lot of confusion regarding whether the X101P supports polarity
reversal and I've read you can use the usehist setting but no matter what
way I try to configure the settings (and there are about 3 different
variants documented) I can't get it to work.

Any help gratefully received.

Paul