[Asterisk-Users] Format of extensions.conf

David Tillman photondave+asteriskusers at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:48:45 MST 2005

On 10/24/05, Mark Phillips <g7ltt at g7ltt.com> wrote:
> Syntacticly? Would that be the same as Telestrate?

Look, I've been in the office for 14 hours today.

I just got through arguing with SBC about our T1 (Them: "our tests
show that it is
currently up". Me: "No kidding, we are currently talking on it... it
only goes down for 30 seconds at a time - approx three times and hour.")

A reload of extensions.conf generated 92 warnings.

Thus, my spelling may not be at its best - I meant syntactically...

-dave