How to tell what EC is in place (Was: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Terribleecho with Te110P and Adit 600)

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Mon Oct 24 19:16:16 MST 2005

There are none that I'm aware of at the moment - the different echo
cancellers just drop in as code replacements at compile time, so they're
completely insulated from the rest of the system, and vice versa.

Sounds like a good idea for a trivial patch... anyone care to contribute
such for post-1.2?

:-)