[Asterisk-Users] Red Alarms, No D-Channels, and Crazy People

Gary Reuter gary.reuter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:54:07 MST 2005

Why not attach /etc/zaptel.conf and /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf?

On my TE405 (PRI, not plain T1), a red alarm detected by software (kernel,
zttool, or asterisk), coincides with the red led.
First thing I'd actually check is the wiring: if you jiggle the cable and
the led changes, you've got a serious problem,
but since you've only been there 3 weeks, you can blame on the previous guy!
;-)