[Asterisk-Users] PROBLEM WITH A PRI INCOMING CALLS

Gary Reuter gary.reuter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:43:36 MST 2005

What kind of phone do you have on the asterisk side?
Have you tried just having the call from the Meridian go directly to
voicemail? If you hear the announcement and can leave a message, the problem
isn't with your ISDN connect, but on the other side.
If it is, turn on isdn debug (pri debug span...) and place one working call,
then place one non-working call (the other way) and compare the output.