[Asterisk-Users] Red Alarms, No D-Channels, and Crazy People

Tom Vile tom.vile at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:39:10 MST 2005

its PRI line with what type of signaling, how many B channels and what range
are they on and what channel is the D channel on (usally 24)?

On 10/24/05, David Tillman <photondave+asteriskusers at gmail.com> wrote:

> > well post your setup from the provider and maybe someone can help.
>
> I'm not sure I follow you. More detail: We only do VOIP in-house. The
> asterisk
> box connects to a T1 provided by SBC by way of a Digium Wildcard TE110P.
> Zaptel.conf indicates that the last admin believed the T1 to be configured
> for
> b8zs and esf.
>
> In the 3 weeks that I have been here, we have had a few dropped calls
> daily. However,
> today has been a disaster.
>
> Thanks,
> -dave

Tom Vile
Baldwin Technology Solutions, Inc
Consulting - Web Design - VoIP Telephony
www.baldwintechsolutions.com <http://www.baldwintechsolutions.com>
Phone: 518-631-2855 x205
Phone: 845-652-4578 x205
Phone: 978-203-3848 x205