[Asterisk-Users] Government/Enterprise User Group

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Mon Oct 24 13:20:06 MST 2005

Greetings,

I work for a municipal government in BC, Canada, which is in the
throes of implementing Asterisk as a legacy PBX replacement
throughout our enterprise of around 400 users. If there is sufficient
interest from other government or enterprise users of Asterisk, I
would be interested in starting a non-commercial (this means users,
not vendors!) government/enterprise users group - I'll create a
Freenode IRC channel (maybe we can breathe some life back into
#asterisk-stable!), set up a mailing list, host a forum, whatever it
takes - with a view to sharing solutions, ideas for using Asterisk
features like IVR, auto-attendant and so forth in a government/
enterprise environment, sharing testing results/patches and whatever
else we can think of.

I know you are out there - I met a few of you at Astricon. Please
email me off list or contact CunningPike in #asterisk-stable if you
fit the bill and are interested in joining such a group.

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers
Business Systems Analyst