[Asterisk-Users] You ASKED for an Asterisk book, you GOT an Asterisk book!

Leif Madsen asterisk.leif.madsen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:46:10 MST 2005

On 10/24/05, Gavin Spurgeon <gsp at leighctc.kent.sch.uk> wrote:
> Hi List..
>
> How do I offer my help (and bandwidth) to become a mirror for this Book ?

I've gotten a couple of emails regarding hosting the book. If you'd be
interested in being a world mirror (outside the USA), then please
email me off list with what you've got to offer to leif at leifmadsen.com
and we'll arrange it so you're an official mirror listed on the
asteriskdocs.org website. Also let me know where the physical location
of the server is so I can get an idea of what places in the world we
can cover.

Thanks all!

--
Leif Madsen - http://www.leifmadsen.com