[Asterisk-Users] configuring Cisco 7905G for SIP - how?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Mon Oct 24 06:34:36 MST 2005

Sergio Chersovani schrieb:
> Tomasz Chmielewski ha scritto:
>
>> I searched the whole "Cisco IP Phone 7905 Series Administration
>> Guide", but besides the copyright notes, logo is not mentioned.
>

> lol
> http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Acisco.com+7905+bmp2logo

I see, it's called bmp2logo.exe and it's for Windows only :(
anything like that that works with Linux?

BTW, I searched through 7905 Admin Guide for h323 (as it's the first
link in google for "cisco 7905 admin guide"), assuming it's the same,
and neither logo nor bmp2logo are mentioned there :)

--
Tomek
http://wpkg.org