[Asterisk-Users] configuring Cisco 7905G for SIP - how?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Mon Oct 24 05:31:28 MST 2005

Erik schrieb:
> Logo file for a 7905 isn't a BMP file, it has to be converted with a cisco util

aah, now I see.
and what tool is that and where can I get this?
in my firmware package I have only two tools:

- cfgfmt.linux (a tool for converting text configuration into cisco
format, which doesn't recognize 80% options)
- prserv.linux

I searched the whole "Cisco IP Phone 7905 Series Administration Guide",
but besides the copyright notes, logo is not mentioned.

--
Tomek
http://wpkg.org