[Asterisk-Users] Terrible echo with Te110P and Adit 600

stoffell stoffell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 01:19:43 MST 2005

On 10/24/05, gw at adcomcorp.com <gw at adcomcorp.com> wrote:

> Yes I did notice it immediately. I intend to tweak more, but for the
> moment it seems like echo is minimized to zero.

I also encountered some echo problems and used (uncommented :)) following
parameters in zconfig.h:
#define ECHO_CAN_MARK3 (instead of MARK2)
#define CONFIG_CALC_XLAW
#define CONFIG_ZAPTEL_MMX

Up untill now it seems to be much better.. It also 'sounds' much better
during normal conversation.

Oh, and in the Makefile, changed some flags:
KFLAGS+=-DSTANDALONE_ZAPATA -march=pentium4 -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer
CFLAGS+=-DSTANDALONE_ZAPATA -march=pentium4 -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer

cheers.