[Asterisk-Users] You ASKED for an Asterisk book, you GOT an Asterisk book!

Leif Madsen asterisk.leif.madsen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 22:44:40 MST 2005

On 10/24/05, trixter aka Bret McDanel <trixter at 0xdecafbad.com> wrote:
> > And this should be why I am allowed to create a single PDF of the file
> > to be distributed to our mirrors (which btw, I have done, so once the
> > mirrors are updated, you will be able to get the file in a single PDF
> > as opposed to multiple, individual chapters).
> >
> > Hope that makes everyone happy :)
>
> While the most important person to make happy is O'Reilly, I cant
> imagine they would have a problem with this.  But having everything as a
> single pdf (which anyone could have done themselves since there are so
> many tools to do this) I think is slightly better.  Searching is easier
> when you can search the whole thing instead of chapter by chapter.  Plus
> is makes it easier to put it on my PDA :)

Ask, and ye shall receive!

Thanks to Jeremy McNamara and William Suffill for updating their links
so quickly. I'm sure Andrew Latham will get his updated as soon as he
gets his email in the morning :)

Thanks to all! You have access to both the multipart, and the single
part versions of the file now.

Available here: http://www.asteriskdocs.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=11

Check Mirror 2 (USA) for now for the single part, just tested the
links, and not quite updated on Jeremy's server yet (might be by the
time you read this though).

--
Leif Madsen - http://www.leifmadsen.com
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/asterisk