[Asterisk-Users] Terrible echo with Te110P and Adit 600

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sun Oct 23 17:08:32 MST 2005

On Sunday 23 October 2005 19:59, C F wrote:
> Well, I don't think that that's what I hear when I enable it. It works
> really nice for me.

Chacon son gout.  :-)  if you are listening to someone and you start to talk
(to interrupt say) their voice disappears immediately.  Or if there's
background noise on your side they'll cut in and out.  For myself and my
customers that's totally unacceptable.

But then again I'm of German stock, we tend to have a more... agressive way of
communicating.  :-)

-A.