[Asterisk-Users] One SIP dead, all SIP dead -- sipmedia gone?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 15:17:13 MST 2005

The CEO of SIPMEDIA lives down the road from me. I will find out
what's going on, and report back.
What I do know is that it's a real company and not one running behind
a lemonade stand, backed by major players in the industry. I can of
course not give out more than this on the structure of the company,
since all I know is from a personal basis and not from gossip.
I do not have and never had any business connection with him/them. But
my clients that do use him are very very happy.