[Asterisk-Users] Satellite receiver over IP

Jay Milk ast-users at skimmilk.net
Sat Oct 22 22:10:36 MST 2005

If that's dishnetwork and they keep charging you their $5 programming
access fee or whatever they call it, just plug it in and confirm that
you get a dial-tone.  Then call tech-support and have them adjust
billing -- all they check is that the receiver gets a dial-tone and they
take your word for it.