[Asterisk-Users] Callerid on t1 lines

gw at adcomcorp.com gw at adcomcorp.com
Sat Oct 22 07:50:35 MST 2005

I had this, my problem turned out to be in zapata.conf on the receiving
end.

I'll do the KS, right now I am using LS.  Any particular reason to use
KS?  The LSCPD on the adit seems to work fairly decently.

Now I just need to work out some echo, although I have done milliwatt
tests to a local line, I still seem to get echo at the beginning of a
call regardless of how I set the training.

Thanks,
Greg