[Asterisk-Users] Re: Why Asterisk documentation is so poor...

david.j as davidj.as at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:00:47 MST 2005

For these very same reasons, the OpenPBX team has forked Asterisk.
Come check us out www.openpbx.org, open a bug with the patch on
bugs.openpbx.org and we would be glad to accept your patch.

(However, AEL is schedule to be removed from the codebase and replaced
with something that doesn't require expensive and time consuming turd
polish)