[Asterisk-Users] asterisk locked up

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 13:33:19 MST 2005

Yeah you're using a REALLY old CVS-HEAD...

An easy way to find out if it's a deadlock is to try SIP SHOW PEERS...if you
get nuthin'....you're deadlocked...

There's also a page on Asterisk debugging on voip-info...
(http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+debugging)

Basically, this is fixed as far as I can tell. Has been for a little while.
You may just want to upgrade to the latest CVS-HEAD. Many many bugs were
fixed, and your deadlocks won't go away until you either patch the sip
channel code, or upgrade.

Hope this was informative..

Sherwood