[Asterisk-Users] Meetme admin option

Anish Basu anish at softelinc.com
Fri Oct 21 13:15:52 MST 2005

There is an Meetme command option 'a' for admin.  I tried using this option
and noticed that it allows users to login with the user pin as well as the
admin pin.  In my dialpan I have:

exten => 700, 1, Meetme(500,Mas)

And in meetme.conf, I have:

conf => 500,1234,2222

After dialing extension 700, I was able to login to the conference using the
user pin '1234'.  When I pressed the star key, I was presented with the
voicemenu "Press 1 to mute/unmute yourself, 2 to lock/unlock this
conference, or press 3 to eject the last user", which should only be for
admin. Is there any way to restrict users from logging in unless they have
the correct admin pin?

Anish Basu
Field Systems Engineer
Softel, Inc.