[Asterisk-Users] Goiax.com DID not working anymore?

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Fri Oct 21 07:36:06 MST 2005

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:25:59 -0400
  Paul <digium-list at 9ux.com> wrote:
> Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) wrote:
>
>>digium-list at 9ux.com wrote
>>

>>>It's a free service. It belongs on this list.
>>>

>>Olle is right. Even if it is a free service it does not
>>belong here.
>>This forum is for any Asterisk related user issues, not
>>some DID issue
>>of one of a hundred such service providers.
>>
>>Take it off this list.
>>

> Now that makes 2 of you who are wrong. Goiax.com is
>providing a valuable free service to asterisk users. For
>one thing it enables users to do some free testing of
>PSTN<->asterisk setup. I believe the posters to this
>thread are likely 100% asterisk users so what is so bad
>about using the asterisk users mailing list for
>discussion?
>
> There are lots of unwarranted posts to all the lists
>from the totally clueless. Why don't you pick on them
>instead?

No, this belongs on the asterisk-biz list as this is an
issue of business practice not an operational issue of the
Asterisk software itself.

The -users list is for those that are having issues with
getting Asterisk up and running or trying to figure out
how to do certain software realated tasks or scripting.

Can you not comprehend the difference??