[Asterisk-Users] 2.6.13 zaptel incompability?

Scott Wolfe scottwolfe at orbus.net
Fri Oct 21 07:34:56 MST 2005

I am noticing that Zaptel will sometimes not have enough time to load all
the way at bootup. If load by hand 'service zaptel start' then it loads just
fine. I am running zaptel 1.2.0Beta1 on FC4 2.6.13-1. Since this is
inconsistent I have not found a way around this yet.

-However -

On this same machine I am running swappable drives with CVS HEAD on one with
FC4 2.6.13 (so the hardware is the same) and am not having any Zaptel issues
at all.

-Scott