[Asterisk-Users] Help on func_odbc.c or similar

Søren Magnusson sma at scandinavianteleconsult.dk
Fri Oct 21 02:39:33 MST 2005

Hi List

What are the project status of func_odbc.c? Is it part of *? Maintained
by some body else? Deprecated? Obsolete? Only alpha/beta state?

I'm building a custom prepaid solution on top of *, and therefor I want
* to check the users account before initiation the dial command. After
looking around, I decided that func_odbc.c can do the trick.
I have compiled, installed and implemented the stuff and it actually
works. But, it seems very fragile, especially the odbc connection part,
seem to fail very often.

Is there another module that can do the same thing?

Thanks

--
mvh./brgds.
Søren Magnusson
Scandinavian Tele Consult A/S,
Dyrkøb 5, DK-1166 København K,  Denmark
Phone:  (+45)  3330 - 8800     *      Fax   (+45)  3330 - 8802
http://www.scandinavianteleconsult.dk
 One Solution - Your Solution !
VIRUS:
This e-mail message has been swept by
NORTON for the presence of computer viruses.
NOTE:
The content of this e-mail and the content of any files
transmitted with it is confidential of nature and only for
the addressee(s) above. It may, therefore, not be delivered to
or copied by any other person or entity than the addressee(s).
If you are not the intended addressee, please notify us by
returning this e-mail and then deleting this e-mail.
Thank you. "