[Asterisk-Users] merchant account

Neil Skowronek lancelotlinux at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 00:12:49 MST 2005

I'm looking for a good way to do this as well.

Can someone recommend a merchant service that works
well with asterisk systems?

I have heard systems that have you spell your name
letter by letter, system beeps to prompt each letter,
then runs a speech to text routine that then enters
the data.

I'm actually wanting to approach it from a 'say your
info' then have human enter info from recordings while
client is in queue.  I have heard that 'saying' credit
card information is more secure and harder for
customer to refute as it is considered a 'voice
signature' This method however would be less practical
as call volume increased. I'd prefer a fully automated
system.

I am currently checking out services from the link
below, I'd like to hear anyone's opinion of these
guys:

http://www.voicestamps.com/subscribe.html

I'll bet you anything they are using Asterisk.

--- trixter aka Bret McDanel <trixter at 0xdecafbad.com>