[Asterisk-Users] You ASKED for an Asterisk book, you GOT an Asterisk book!

Darrick Hartman dhartman at djhsolutions.com
Thu Oct 20 19:16:25 MST 2005

Leif Madsen wrote:
> PS: If the Asterisk Documentation Project website becomes slow due to
> the number of people accessing it at once, we appoligize and
> appreciate your patience. For those of you who are able to obtain the
> full copy, please consider helping us out by creating mirrors and
> torrents and posting them to the list by replying to this thread.
> Thanks!

Is there any reason why the book wasn't released as a single pdf rather
than the individual chapter pdf's?  Using pdftk, I merged the pdfs back
into a single document (11mb), then zipped it back up.  Is there any
restriction that would prevent me from mirroring this as a complete pdf
rather than individual pdfs?

Darrick

--
Darrick Hartman