[Asterisk-Users] Terrible echo with Te110P and Adit 600

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 17:36:43 MST 2005

Yeah, the problem with the Telco was that there was:
1. Terrible static.
2. A terrible hum on the line.

I wasn't there when they fixed it (or since then, to check things
out), but my opinion is that the problem was that there was a terrible
mess with the Verizons wiring outside at the NID. And thats what
caused the problems, I guess they rewired it (maybe even a new NID).