[Asterisk-Users] Private/Anonymous/Restricted not being passed by Asterisk

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 16:04:48 MST 2005

Hey all,

I've a rather annoying problem that I'd like to ask the users list about
before passing it on to the dev list.
I have my asterisk system using SetCallerPres(prohibited_pass_screen) when a
customer requests an anonymous call. I have trustrpid set to yes, and
sendrpid set to yes as well. However, when I do a tethereal dump of port
5060 I see the invite going into my asterisk server as anonymous for the SIP
Display, but then asterisk sends the invite to my SIP<->PSTN provider with
the SIP Display set to the user's callerid info....

Am I missing something here?

SKM