[Asterisk-Users] Problem with Swissvoice IP10S and Asterisk

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Oct 20 12:42:27 MST 2005

Hi Arnaud!

> Which Firmware Version is loaded on the SwissVoice ?
> Because only the latest version are RFC3261 based
> i can send you offlist a 1.0.0 build Version

I'd also be interested in that. At AEGEE (www.aegee.org)
we have currently three ip10s with MGCP operative at the
office, however I'd really like to consolidate everything
towards SIP; with MGCP e.g. call pickup for a SIP device
doesn't work, and also call waiting isn't possible.

--
* Philipp von Klitzing                    *
* D-52062 Aachen, Friesenstr.3, GERMANY   *