[Asterisk-Users] Call Transfer

Rhonda Herron rherron at relware.com
Thu Oct 20 10:43:01 MST 2005

I have the phone specific directions to transfer calls, but I tried your
suggestion. No go. I have 3 of the Eezee phones and  call transfer
doesn't  work on any of them, so I really don't think it is hardware
related. I think the problem may be with my feature.conf which had no
reference to blindxfer or atxfer. I added them so my feature.conf now
looks like this:

transferdigittimeout => 3      ; Number of seconds to wait between
digits when transfering a call
 ;courtesytone = beep            ; Sound file to play to the parked caller
                                 ; when someone dials a parked call
 xfersound = beep               ; to indicate an attended transfer is
complete
 xferfailsound = beeperr        ; to indicate a failed transfer
 ;adsipark = yes                 ; if you want ADSI parking announcements
 ;pickupexten = *8               ; Configure the pickup extension.
Default is *8
 ;featuredigittimeout = 500      ; Max time (ms) between digits for
                                 ; feature activation.  Default is 500

 [featuremap]
 blindxfer => #                ; Blind transfer
 disconnect => *0               ; Disconnect
 ;automon => *1                  ; One Touch Record
 atxfer => *2

I rebooted my * server but still no go. Are there  dependencies  I am
not aware of? Should [featuremap] be referenced elsewhere as well? I am
working with * CVS 1.0.9 and have found an article on wiki that support
for call transfer was added in 1.2.  Are there other places I need to
hack for this functionality?

Thanks,
-R