[Asterisk-Users] Any good docs for latest CVS-HEAD / Stable 1.2?

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 03:48:49 MST 2005

Thanks for the heads up. I actually have that book, but I'm going to have to
re-read it because I could have sworn things like call-limit and crypto were
not in there before.

I do have to say, however, that the book is phenomonal. I've been running
asterisk in a 1K+ (up to around 3K now) for about 6 months, and it still
showed me some new things I hadn't thought of.

Congrats to O'Reilly for releasing another fine book.

SKM