[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk in Croatia - Zagreb

Goran Skular goran.skular at slsolucije.hr
Thu Oct 20 02:17:46 MST 2005

At this moment we are counting 4 possible participants. (Appoligies for
those who are not from Croatia for using this list, but this list has a lot
of subscribers including from Croatia)

We are waiting for others to join us. Feel free to respond here or on my
e-mail.

Thanks!

Hello,

I was wondering how many people from Croatia are using and playing with
Asterisk. Recently I had a contact with one user and I am very glad.

It will be really nice to organize a "Croatian Asterisk community" and on
that way we are organizing a little gathering.

It does not matters how much experience you have, everthing you need is some
interest in Asterisk.

Beside my last contact I know that croatian wifi community ZG Wireless is
using Asterisk also.

So,

Everyone of you, located in Croatia, please contact me here or on email.

For the purpose of collecting as much people, gathering is to be expected
next month (around 19th)

Send me an e-mail or even register on www.migo-systems.com
<http://www.migo-systems.com/> . Further info will be available later.

Looking forward for it,