[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk in Croatia - Zagreb

Goran Skular goran.skular at slsolucije.hr
Thu Oct 20 01:13:32 MST 2005

>Hello,
>
>I'm there with you, dude, haven't talked to you in some 5-6 years? :) I
>know a couple of people that are working with Asterisk...
>
>Cheers,
>Vedran.

Nice surprise ! :)

Ok, you're the first participant along with me on this small gathering. I
sent you email, and let's ring on those guys you know.

I hope that we will find some people out there for a nice gathering on that
subject (and subjects involved in our past 5-6 years you mentioned :) )

See you,
Goran