[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail as an email attachement

Goran Skular goran.skular at slsolucije.hr
Wed Oct 19 23:35:04 MST 2005

Small.. just app_voicemail.c and a sendEmail script...

You can download it from here:

app_voicemail.c
http://www.migo-systems.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=11&func=f
ileinfo&id=9
and

sendEmail
http://www.migo-systems.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=11&func=f
ileinfo&id=10

sendEmail is most important.. code change is really small in app_voicemail..
but here it is..

1. install sendEmail

2. Edit app_voicemail.c :

You will need to change app_voicemail.c to suit your needs.. Go to line 1035
(or find goran.skular) and:

Change goran.skular at slsolucije.hr to from address you want to show up

Mail.slsolucije.hr:25 change to your mail.server.xxx:smtp

Password_here is place for your password..

Go to line 1130 also (or find next appereance of goran.skular) and to the
same again.

That's all in short.

Have a nice day.