[Asterisk-Users] E1 PRI error: "!! Got I-frame while link state 2" and "!! Got a UA, but i'm in state 1" (long)

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Wed Oct 19 21:57:42 MST 2005

On 10/20/05 08:30 Matthew Fredrickson said the following:
> Have you tried this in a Linux machine or are you still trying this in
> your FreeBSD box?

we knew that'd be the first question someone would ask, hence we've already
done the following:

1. swapped operating systems
2. swapped servers

the problem persists. this is something we've been grappling with over the
last week.

but even so, what has the OS got to do with it ? there're many people using
the TE4XXP cards on freebsd without a problem, so the quality of the
drivers are not in question.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/