[Asterisk-Users] Digium TDM400P (11B) problems

Jason Walker desktophero at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 20:01:48 MST 2005

As an FYI - here is the output of my TDM400P:

Module 0: Installed -- AUTO FXS/DPO
Module 1: Not installed
Module 2: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
Module 3: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)

I do not have newt installed on this machine, so zttool bombs. Just sending
this out as an example.

Here are my zap[tel|ata] conf files:

Zaptel.conf:
fxols=1
fxsls=3-4

[channels]
context=fxo1
signalling=fxs_ls
channel => 3

context=fxo1
signalling=fxs_ls
channel => 4

context=fxs1
signalling=fxo_ls
channel => 1

The ... Represents more information that may or may not be useful...I didn't
think it was necessary for this thread. And frankly, I have rambled on
enough ;)