[Asterisk-Users] OT: Samsung DCS 70

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Wed Oct 19 16:29:21 MST 2005

This may be a little off topic, but I'm hoping to find someone who knows
something about integration with "legacy" phone systems, specifically a Samsung
DCS 70.

Our current service provider charges us a packet each time we want to make a
small change, so I want to avoid using them to completely reprogram the entire
system when I front-end it with an Asterisk box over the Christmas break.

Does anyone out there have any experience with this model system? I (think) I
have the correct software to re-configure it. I can get the password (and
dial-in number) or access to the local RS-232 port.

Rod Bacon
Empowered Communications
Ground Floor, 102 York St. South Melbourne
Victoria, Australia. 3205
Phone: +613 99401600    Fax: +613 99401650
FWD: 512237                   ICQ: 5662270