[Asterisk-Users] Free DID's

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Oct 19 13:31:36 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 16:19 -0400, Yu Safin wrote:
> am I correct in believing that only goiax.com offers free DID's?

nope you are not correct.

ipkal.com offers (to any sip proxy now not just to FWD) washington state
DIDs free

stanaphone.com offers new york state DIDs free

calluk.com offers UK numbers free

sipgate.co.uk offers german and UK numbers free

voipbuster.com offers free outbound to 14 european countries (landline
only) and free to US mobiles and landlines.  Just gotta put $5 on your
account via paypal to get past the 1 minute call limit and get to 1 hour
call limits.

IF I MISSED ANY FREE PROVIDERS THAT SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS OF PLEASE REPLY
TO THE LIST SO THAT A MORECOMPLETE LIST CAN BE CREATED.

goiax.com offers free inbound with at least Mass DIDs and free US
outbound (although that is currently suspended Matthew indicated he
liked one method and that should be back up soon).

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378