[Asterisk-Users] sixtel DID

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Oct 19 13:25:34 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 15:51 -0400, Yu Safin wrote:
> has anybody tried to register with Sixtel to obtain a DID?
> I signed up 9/27 and I am yet to receive my DID.
> Also, how do I change my aix.conf to connect to Sixtel?
> I have a userid and password but I don't have details about all the parameters.

I cant comment about the did but if you log into your account (you
should have gotten an email refering you to http://control.sixtel.net)
they have iax config stuff on their webpage.  It really is a simple
matter of cutting and pasting.

As for the did try contacting sixtel9 on aim, emailing them or calling
them.

I havent had any problems with their service so far.
UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378