[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP501 and record on demand

Matthew T. O'Connor matthew at zeut.net
Wed Oct 19 12:46:51 MST 2005

Jonathan k. Creasy wrote:
> I probably can't provide any better information for you, however, have
> you looked through the Polycom configuration files. The button mappings
> are there. I haven't spent much time with it so I can not attest to what
> you can map them to do.

I have spent a lot of time looking through the config files, and also
through the Admin guide which does show you how to remap a button (and I
have it working for simple one button remaps), and it give you a list of
functions that you can use while remapping buttons, but it gives you no
infomratoin about those functions, what they do, or specifically how
they work.  This is the really annoying part, is that they give you
enough info to get really close, but not enougth to actually make it work.

Oh well.....

Matt