[Asterisk-Users] teliax audio issues - response

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Oct 19 12:09:40 MST 2005

For those on the list using iax with teliax.com, the intermitant one-way
audio problem that I reported to them received the following response:

"We currently use our own version of 1.2 with our own patches on our boxes
and the iax code is updated. You cannot use jitterbuffers with g729 or gsm
as this causes audio issues. So yes turning jitterbuffers will fix IAX
issues."

So much for standards; rfc, defacto or otherwise.

Can anyone add anything more to the above?