[Asterisk-Users] Terrible echo with Te110P and Adit 600

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Oct 19 06:27:56 MST 2005

> > Unless you have the Sangoma card with the hardware echo can on board.
> >

> So am I right in saying that the normal Sangoma uses the standard Zaptel
> software echo canceller - the same one that the Digium board uses?
>
> That's been my understanding, but people seem to keep popping up on the
> list giving a different impression, leading me to think that I must have
> missed something.
>
> Tell me, are the Sangoma with hardware echo cancellation shipping?  They
> are not yet shown on the website.

If you go back through some of the recent -user list postings, you'll
find comments relative to Sangoma's T1 card having an onboard echo can
(either currently or near ready for shipment).

Same with a TDM work-a-like analog card that supposedly will support up
to something like eight analog lines using multiple pci slots. It kind
of sounded like one reseller began discussing/advertising it before
Sangoma was ready to release it for general knowledge.